In the left navigation menu, click the link for “My Schedule” to display the Scheduler module.
Clicking the “My Schedule” link will open the Scheduler module and will display the following page:
To create a meeting, double left-click on one of the open time slots in the calendar grid:
A new popup window shall be displayed, where you can add meeting details:
Here is a breakdown of each of the fields on the pop-up:
- Title: In this tab, you can enter the title of the meeting.
- Time Zone: In this tab, you can select the time zone to have the same time for all the attendees if they are attending the meeting virtually from different time zones. So, users in different parts of the world can see the appointments in their local time. The appointments can be exported with time zone information as well.
- Start/End: In the Start/End Time, you can enter the meeting start and end time for the duration of the meeting. Or change the starting and ending times of the appointment. You can type in new dates or times, or, to change the date, you can click on the down arrow to bring up a calendar control.
- Select Attendees: In this tab, you can enter all the people you want to attend this meeting. The list is pre-populated, and you can select multiple attendees as you want.
- Location: In this field, you can enter the location where the meeting is taking place.
- Description: In this field, you can enter or change the description by typing in the textbox control.
- All-day event: Specify that an appointment is an all-day event using the "All-day event" check box. If you specify an all-day event, you do not need to specify starting and ending times. (all-day appointments start at 12:00 AM one day and end at 12:00 AM on the other day)
- Repeat: In this tab, you can choose how many times you want this meeting to repeat. You have 5 options (Never, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly) to choose from. By default, it selects None.
- Set Status As: Options: Busy, Free, Working elsewhere, Tentative, away. This is the status the attendee will be set to during the meeting time on their calendar.
- Select Category: Allows the user to assign a color-coded category to the meeting invite email.
- Private: Declares if the meeting is private or public.
Input the information in the event creation popup as you desire and then click the “Save” button. If you don’t want to save the event meeting invite, you can also click the “Cancel” button.
Once saved, the My Schedule calendar should look like this:
The meeting invite is created and sent to the attendees via email.
The below screenshot shows how the Attendees receive the email or new meeting Invitations/Click on Accept or Reject according to availability.
The below screenshot shows how the user can see which Attendees have accepted their request or which one rejected their request. This is done from the Scheduler by clicking on the appointment.
Users can also send Notifications to Attendees for meeting via SMS. For this,
- Go to Street Admin.
- Select System Settings From the options given. In the System Settings tab search for SEND SMS notification on the scheduler.
- Click on the Action Button and select Yes for value. And save it.
It will allow the user to send SMS Notifications too for scheduled Meetings. This assumes your organization has opted for SMS in their contract, otherwise, it is not available.
SMS Reminders for Meetings are sent to the Attendees in the following message format.
And In the Email Meeting, Reminders are sent in this format to Attendees.