"My Schedule" is a feature in PlanStreet that allows users to create, view, and manage meetings and events. Here's an overview of its functions:
Accessing My Schedule:
To access "My Schedule," click on the "My Schedule" icon located in the left navigation bar. This action will take you to the main page of the "Scheduler."
- With this function, you can choose specific contacts to view their meetings and appointments within a particular date range.
- Click on the "Select Contact" bar to open a pre-filled contact list that includes all the contacts in your organization. These contacts can include workers, clients, donors, and referrals.
- You can scroll through the list or use the search function to find the contact you're looking for.
- You can select more than one contact to search their schedules.
- Contacts are categorized into the following types:
- Worker: This category includes all active workers in the organization.
- Client: It displays cases with email addresses entered in the Client Details panel.
- Donors: It shows donors with email addresses entered in the Donors grid.
- Referrals: It lists referrals with email addresses entered in the referrals grid.
Scheduler View slicer:
This slicer in the blue bar above the calendar allows the user to select from a few different views on the Scheduler module. There is a breakdown of the 4 options:
- System: This view can be used to display and schedule system events and appointments for the organization based on the applied filters and selected contacts.
- Attendance: It shows the class schedules of the selected contacts, organized according to the topics they are enrolled in.
- Google: This view displays events and appointments from the users Google linked account based on the applied filters and selected contacts.
- Outlook: This view displays events and appointments from the users Microsoft linked account based on the applied filters and selected contacts.
Share and Display:
- Share Function: Users can view the calendars of other workers who have given them permission to see their availability. This feature facilitates collaborative scheduling.
- Display Function: Users can assign different colors to their contacts. These colors make it easier for users to identify and find meetings scheduled with specific contacts. The color chosen by Microsoft (MS), or Google calendar will be reflected on the scheduler.
"My Schedule" provides a user-friendly interface for managing appointments, coordinating contacts, and improving visibility into schedules within the organization.