How to Update Activity Status and Add Worklog from My Activities:
Worklog is where you update your working hours on assigned activities in the system.
1. Click on My Activities icon on the left navigation bar. It will take you to the My Activities page. Here you will see all the activities assigned to you as well as their statuses.
2. My Activities shows you all the activities assigned to you which makes it tricky and time-consuming to understand which activity belongs to which case, to look for a specific activity or case, Just click on the Case search bar and it will provide you with a drop-down list of all the cases. Select the case you want.
3. These columns will tell you about the statuses of the activities.
- To Do: When an activity is assigned to you and you have not started it yet.
- In Progress: When you are working on an activity but it is not completed yet.
- Done: When you finish working on an activity and mark it as completed.
- Flagged: When you get stuck on a particular activity and need more clarification before starting it you can mark it as flagged so the manager should know that you are stuck somewhere and you need help.
You can move an activity from one column to another, there are 2 ways to do it.
- Click and drag the activity and drop it in the next column.
- Click on the activity and it will open the Activity Detail Popup.
Clicking on an Activity tile will open the Activity Details Popup. By default, the popup is opened in read-only mode. For an update, you need to Click on Edit Icon
Once you click on Edit Icon, It will allow you to change the status of the Activity
- In Progress: By selecting In Progress it will move the activity from the "New" column to the "In Progress" column.
- Complete: When the user selects the complete status, it will move the Activity from the "In Progress" column to "Done"
- Flagged: When the user selects the "Flagged" status it will move the activity to the flagged column.
4. On the Activity Detail Popup, when you set the status to "In Progress", you will notice that the activity is automatically shifted to the In Progress column. You will also notice a small green clock button on the top right corner of the activity. Click on this button to update the time spent on this activity.
5. Clicking on the green clock button will take you to the Worklog popup where you can update the hours you worked on that activity.
- Start Time: Enter the time when the worker has started working on an activity.
- End Time: Enter the time when the worker has stopped working on an activity.
- Time Spent: System will automatically calculate time spent by measuring the duration between Start and End Time.
- Posted Date: You can select a specific date you worked on this activity.
NOTE: You can add a work log on past, present and future dates.
6. Once the user enters the worklog, needs to click the save button to save the details
- Save: It saves the record and the popup remains open so that workers can enter multiple worklogs at a time.
- Save & Close: It saves the changes on activity and closes the worklog popup.
- Close: It closes the worklog popup without saving.