Worker Workload - Overview:
Worker workload is the assignment of workers to various activities. So essentially, this tab shows a breakdown of how work is split up amongst your team. Users can view worker workload for the week, for the month, and even for the year.
Click on the Case Workers Icon on the left navigation bar and click on the Worker Workload Tab on the top right of the screen.
Workers Workload by Worklog:
1. Click on the Worklog section from the top of the page.
2. You can select any specific case from the case's drop-down list. This list will have all the cases created in the system. You can also select any worker to look at all the activities assigned to him and can filter on a date by selecting the date in the Date Section tab.
3. Click on the double arrow in the opposite direction icon to change the screen to full screen.
Filters can help you filter the search according to the activity status (New, In progress, Complete, Flagged).
By clicking on Export to Excel you can download the worker Workload worklog to an MS Excel file.
4. The user can view worker Workload for the week, for the month, and even for the year.
5. The first column only lists the names of all your workers created in the organization.
6. By clicking the drop-down button next to the worker's name, will open the activities assigned to that worker. You can also add hours directly from here. You can find more information about this at the end of the document.
7. Workload column shows the hours spent by the worker on the respective activities for the filtered cases.
8. The user can see the total number of hours worked on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.