To make changes to appointments or meetings in PlanStreet Scheduler, such as resizing, moving, or deleting, you can follow these steps:
- If you want to change the duration (time or date) of an appointment, hover your cursor over the border lines of the appointment box.
- When your cursor changes to a resize icon (usually a double-headed arrow), click and drag to adjust the width (time duration) or length (date duration) of the appointment. Release the mouse button when you've achieved the desired duration.
- To move an appointment to a new date or time period, click and drag the appointment to the desired location on the calendar.
- If you attempt to resize or move a recurring appointment, the "Edit recurring appointment" pop-up will appear. This allows you to specify whether the new duration applies to the single occurrence or the entire series.
- To delete an appointment, locate the top-right corner of the appointment box, and you will see a trashcan or delete icon.
- Click on this icon to delete the appointment. If you selected a recurring meeting, a pop-up would appear to confirm whether you want to delete the single occurrence or the entire series.
If you selected the recurring meeting, then it will display a popup to ask if you want to delete the single occurrence or the entire series.
By following these steps, you can easily resize, move, or delete appointments or meetings within PlanStreet Scheduler.