To edit a meeting or appointment in PlanStreet, follow these steps:
- Locate the appointment you want to edit on your calendar.
- Double-click on the appointment you wish to modify. This will open the appointment details.
- If the appointment is recurring (part of a series), a pop-up window titled "Editing a recurring appointment" will appear. In this pop-up, you can specify whether you want to edit only the selected occurrence of the appointment or the entire series.
- Edit current occurrence: Choose this option if you want to update only the selected occurrence and not the entire series.
- Edit the series: Select this option if you want to update the entire series, including the current occurrence. ￼
- After choosing the appropriate option, click "OK" to proceed with the edit or "Cancel" to cancel the edit entirely.
- Make the desired changes to the appointment, such as adjusting the date, time, location, or any other details.
- Once you've made the necessary changes, click the "Save" button to save your modifications. Alternatively, click "Cancel" if you wish to discard the changes.
- If you resize or update the only selected occurrence for the repetitive series, the appointment will be marked with a "repeat" icon to indicate that it's part of a series.
By following these steps, you can easily edit and update your meetings or appointments in PlanStreet.